The admissions process is designed to help you learn as much as possible about our school, and at the same time help us become better acquainted with you and your child. This is the perfect opportunity to ask specific questions pertaining to your child. We believe that the best time to see our school in action is when classes are in session. This will give you the opportunity to see our school when it is brimming with the energy of our students.
- Make an appointment to visit our school to have a personal tour and see our classrooms in session (if applicable)
- Complete and return the application
- The Admission Office will contact you when your child’s application is complete and when you will be notified of an admission decision/assessment date
Please bring with you the following items at the time of registration:
- Completed registration form
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- School report card (if applicable)
- Student School Transfer Form (if applicable)
- Standardized testing results (if applicable)
- Confidential School Report (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s immunization form
- 3 separate cheques: (Refer to Fee Structure)
1 VOID cheque 1 cheque for supply fees 1 cheque for deposit fees
1 VOID cheque
1 cheque for supply fees
1 cheque for deposit fees
- We have a 12-month tuition policy (August-July )
- Deposit (1st month’s tuition- August) and supply fees (one-time) are non-refundable and are due upon registration (cheque)
- Registration and Supply fee will include textbooks, printed materials, stationery, agenda, technology use and EQAO assessment.
- There will be a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and subsequent children.
- All payments will be pre-authorized monthly withdrawals. No cash or cheques.
- All relevant cheques must be made payable to SUFFAH ACADEMY OF LEARNING INC.
- Uniforms are sold separately; please refer to uniform chart for pricing and sizing.